To register for our event this year, follow these steps:
1. Click the "APPLY NOW"
2. Add the booth type you want to your cart from the Pricing Box and click the "Checkout"
3. You will be prompted to create an account or log-in if you have previously created an eventHub account. Then, you can continue through checkout!
5. At checkout, you will be able to purchase add-ons such as electricity/ disposal fee, and parking/ camping, as necessary.
6. Click “Go to Next Step” to complete your profile, it is highly recommended that you provide your website and/or links to your social media as well as photos of your booth/ products/ logos etc. These will be used for marketing purposes before and during the Fair and will also help your customers find you after the Fair.
7. Select your "Participant Category" and complete the application questions then click the “Checkout” button and lastly select your preferred payment method (check or credit card).
8. Submit your order! Note: If you opted for credit card payment, your payment will be placed on hold and does not get processed until after we approve your order.
Click this link for a tutorial to help you through submitting your order: https://help.eventhub.net/hc/en-us/articles/360022...
Be sure to bookmark eventhub.net
and save your log-in (username and password) to your browser to easily be able to revisit your orders and complete next steps! Once your order is approved, you can send us paperwork, access your invoice, send us messages, and view your logistics info/booth assignment all from your Order Summary. All communication will be done on the EventHub platform. This tutorial will show you the possibilities: https://help.eventhub.net/hc/en-us/articles/104460...
If you get stuck or have questions, don't panic! The Customer Success Team at EventHub is available to you to answer your account or feature-related questions and help you get started on their platform. If you need help, don't hesitate to reach out to them at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please direct all of your event-related questions to the event organizer at email@example.com
Concessions Coordinator: Darci Homesley Phone: 509-765-3851 Ext. 4617
Vendor Coordinator: Rebecca Martinez Phone: 509-765-3581 Ext. 4614