All exhibitors must register for and display an educational poster in order to be eligible to sell their animal at auction. Online registration due- July 10th
1. All exhibitors shall enter an Educational Poster. Exhibitors shall enter one poster per class/project.
2. Posters shall focus on a topic related to a youth member’s project. The topic of choice shall educate the reader/viewer. Posters must be readable from 10 ft away.
3. Name, age (as of Jan 1), and home Grange of the exhibitor shall be written on the back of the poster.
4. Posters will be judged and displayed in the appropriate barn or display area.
5. The poster must be completed by the exhibitor within the current year.
6. Sizing: Minimum of 14”x22”, Maximum of 22”x28”
7. Educational Posters will be judged on: Design, Legibility, Originality & Creativity, and Educational Value.
8. Educational Posters are due to the Grange Youth Leader and/or County Coordinator no later than August 1st.
1. All exhibitors shall enter a Project Record Book.
2. Name, age (as of Jan 1), and home Grange of the exhibitor shall be written on the cover, or first page of the Record Book.
3. Pages shall be 8.5”x11”. Handwritten or typed is acceptable
4. Cover shall be Red Pressboard Acco Fastened Folder, Red Two-prong folder bound on the left side or a red binder.
5. Dividers or Tabs shall be used to delineate the different sections.
6. Sections of the record book shall, at a minimum include: Calendar, Project Plans/Commitment (including financial summary), Project Diary/Journal, Project Summary/Highlights, Project Pictures, Permanent Record, and Exhibitor’s Grange/Project Story.
7. Records books are due to the Grange Youth Leader and/or County Coordinator no later than August 1st.