skip to main content
Office hours: Monday - Friday 8am- 5pm. We are closed from 12 -1 for lunch.
Hours and Directions
Sign up for email updates from Grant County Fairgrounds
Public Notice- COVID 19
Map of Fairgrounds
Free Fair Fun
Livestock & 4-H/ FFA Events
Become A Sponsor
Become A Super
Become A Volunteer
Fair Advisory Committee (FAC)
Schedule of Events
Moses Lake Roundup
Become A Vendor
Commercial Building- Vendor Map
As you have read, by now, we have cancelled the 2020 Grant County Fair. It wasn’t an easy decision but when we weighed the restrictions put on by the Health District, the likelihood they brought up that we will not likely move to Phase 4 until after summer and the losses we would have incurred (Taxpayer dollars) it was the right decision. I am so sorry that we couldn’t bring you the Fair that we had planned.
A group of volunteers, along with the Fairgrounds Staff, is working to put on some kind of show and sale. A small subset of this group is working through the Governor’s Office to make this happen because we aren’t the only area who have let their kids with animals down. Fairs across the State have cancelled with thousands of 4-H and FFA kids as well as animals left to figure it out themselves. Luckily, Grant County doesn’t let kids down and we are planning something for Livestock.
You have a campground reservation for Fair. With the cancellation of Fair and the elimination of all but the Livestock Show and Sale you may not need your campsite anymore. So here are some guidelines.
• You will be grandfathered for a site next year no matter whether you use it this year or not.
• If you do not plan to attend in 2021 , please let us know as soon as possible so we can open the site to another family.
• We are unclear as to the dates of a Livestock Show and Sale but if you do not plan to have animals participate we highly suggest you consider asking for a reimbursement of camping fees.
• Unfortunately, all attendees and participants will be required to wear masks while in the barns or Pavilions.
• If you wish to be reimbursed for camping for this year, please send an email to
to let us know that you wish to be reimbursed for this year’s Fair Camping. Include your name, the site number and your phone number please.
• RV’s will need to come in on Saturday August 15, no exceptions (We will not have the volunteer or staff necessary to allow for additional dates).
• Hours to bring in the RV’s on that day will be 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (No exceptions)
• The fee for camping during the livestock show and sale will be $115 for North & East Campgrounds and $145 for the Pavilion Campground for the week of August 15-22nd. A partial refund of $30 will be processed for all campers choosing to keep their reservation.
• RV’s must vacate the Fairgrounds by 5 p.m. on August 23rd or be charged the daily fee for that site.
• We do plan to open up spots that are not used to those participating in the Livestock show and sale after we know how many spots are available. These added campers will not have grandfather rights to next year.
• We are attempting to do this with significantly less staff thus the additional requirements. The goal is to give the kids a chance to show and sell.
• Deadline for letting us know whether to reimburse or not is June 19, no exceptions.
Thanks for your patience and understanding,
Jim McKiernan, Director
Grant County Fair and Fairgrounds
Grant County Fair- Campground Rules
Privacy, Terms & Cookies