Pre-Registration is now closed!
If you camped with us last year and did not pre-register before the deadline you may reserve a campsite beginning May 28th at 8AM. There is no guarantee that the campsite you had last year will be available.
All remaining campsites available after Pre- Registration has concluded will go on sale FRIDAY MAY 28th at 8 AM online only
Contact for questions:
- Campers over 35 ft are no longer permitted to camp in the North Campground and MUST camp in the East Campground. Your reservation will be canceled and payment refunded should we find that your camper exceeds the 35 ft limit.
- Each camper may only purchase one campsite per person.
- Each campsite comes with 4 season passes. (These passes are valid for children, adults, and exhibitors)
- If there are more than 4 people staying at your campsite a pass must be purchased for each additional person. Campers must have entrance passes for anyone over the age of 7 staying with them at their campsite.
- Once all available campsites are reserved the fairgrounds staff will form a waiting list for all interested campers on a first come first serve basis. Should anyone release their reserved/ paid for campsite the available campsite will go to the first person on the waiting list.
- No refunds are given to campers who cancel their reservation.
- If there are open and unattended campsites after camper check-in has concluded those campsites ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESALE under any circumstances.
Becca Martinez firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 509-765-3581 Ext. 4614