We are currently accepting Pre- Registration for 2021 Fair camping at this time. If you camped with us during the 2019 Grant County Fair you should have received a letter and registration form in the mail. Letters were mailed out Friday, February 21st. If you did not receive this letter please contact our office.
You will need the password provided in your welcome letter to register online.If you are choosing to release your campsite for 2021 please notify the Fairgrounds Office. The site will then be released so that other families have the opportunity to camp during Fair week. Transferring your reservation is strictly prohibited. ID will now be required at camper check-in. REQUEST TO MOVE:
You may register and pay by filling out the form and returning it to our office OR you may do so online.
If you would prefer to move from the campsite you are grandfathered in to please write a brief description on your pre-registration form. Requests to move will not be processed until after April 1st. These will be granted/ denied based on the date received and availability. All campers who have requested a move whether approved or denied will be contacted by Fairgrounds staff prior to May 28th.
All remaining campsites available after Pre- Registration has concluded will go on sale FRIDAY MAY 28th at 8 AM online only
Contact for questions:
- Campers over 35 ft are no longer permitted to camp in the North Campground and MUST camp in the East Campground. Your reservation will be canceled and payment refunded should we find that your camper exceeds the 35 ft limit.
- Each camper may only purchase one campsite per person.
- Each campsite comes with 4 season passes. (These passes are valid for children, adults, and exhibitors)
- If there are more than 4 people staying at your campsite a pass must be purchased for each additional person. Campers must have entrance passes for anyone over the age of 7 staying with them at their campsite.
- Once all available campsites are reserved the fairgrounds staff will form a waiting list for all interested campers on a first come first serve basis. Should anyone release their reserved/ paid for campsite the available campsite will go to the first person on the waiting list.
- No refunds are given to campers who cancel their reservation.
- If there are open and unattended campsites after camper check-in has concluded those campsites ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESALE under any circumstances.
Becca Martinez [email protected]
Phone: 509-765-3581 Ext. 4614