Alpaca Fest Northwest – Three Certified Competitions
Open to public, Free admission, Family-friendly
Saturday, October 8th, 9am to 4pm
Sunday, October 9th, 9am to 2pm
Alpaca Fest Northwest is delighted to return to the Grant County Fairgrounds again this fall. Three competitions over two full days, hosted by the Alpaca Association of Western Washington and the Pacific Northwest Alpaca Association.
Family Friendly! Free Admission! You are welcome to…
- Watch the halter show competition in the arenas
- Tour the alpaca stalls and talk with breeders*
- Shop the vendors’ handsome alpaca retail fashions, accessories, yarn, & toys
- Enjoy Youth Showmanship and Costume Class
- Shop our unique Silent Auction
*A few helpful policies to ensure a memorable visit:
- Photos are permitted in most areas
- Pets are not allowed inside the pavilion
- Visitors are advised not to touch or feed the alpacas without owner permission
After the weekend, most alpaca breeders welcome visitors to their farms by prior arrangement.To learn more about alpacas, and to find an alpaca farm in your area, go to pnaa.org or alpacawa.org.